2.15.2010

Happiest Place on Earth

Last week we {all of us} flew down to So. Cal. 
Spencer and I went to a Company function... and then we caught up with the cute little ones and took them to Disneyland.  My mom and sister came the first day... 
Spencer met up with us later, after some meetings.  It was so much fun.





After this picture I put the camera away... it is sometimes just too big to lug around... so poor Spence never got his picture taken.  He was probably happy about that.


We were suppose to stay at the Disney Hotel for two nights... but that is a long story.  
I found some jewels in the bathtub, let's just put it that way, was totally grossed out.  
Spencer and I looked at each other, started laughing and packed up our stuff and went to my moms.  
**Hey we saved a couple hundred dollars.

4 comments:

shayna said...

You really make it look like the happiest place on earth. You're just so pretty.

rachaelrachael said...

so cute, wish i coulda came :(

Mandy said...

Love all the pics! You are gorgeous girl! Love all the pictures when you were visiting Sandy too! You are an amazing photographer!

Bek said...

love it.