Family Photos
For the last year I have had this empty wall above our couch in the family room. And for the past three years I have been collecting frames here and there; when I thought of it.
I had this idea for a wall all in black and white {not really original}. Well, my mom was here, and when that woman is here things get done... project wise. So we went for the looming wall and pretty much have it all figured out. I just had a few empty frames that needed to be filled... so we took some family shots Wed. night. My mom took the family picture and I tried to get the rest, which bribery was involved. I think for the most part it turned out pretty cute.
Especially the ones of the youngin's. They are stunning.
Oh goodness... is all I can think and say when I see R in the above picture
She loves her daddy
Why does he look like a young man in this picture? Crap.
Would you ever guess his eyes are blue? Deep blue.








9 comments:
Holy crap, you are stunning. You are so beautiful. And look at all the beautiful children you've produced.
OHHH i love these love these. so much
wow. you guys are all way too good lookin! your kids are so cute. we really wanna come see your house (and your new picture wall) sometime this summer
you have a beautiful family!
Miss you guys. When are you headed to the promised land next? I know that Spence wants to hit Stadium of Fire this year.
oooooh gosh. i love them. ooooh i love them so much! Maybe I will blow one up and stick it in my house too. ha
OH. MY. WORD. I need to see and squeeze all of you very soon!!!!!!
Really? Who are you guys? Most beautiful family ever. I am dying to see you.
Ummm....that photo of Reagan is THE best photo of her EVER, and quite possibly any other little girl alive in the universe. All of your children are so beautiful. Im especially crushing on Grey right now! =)
Post a Comment