2.03.2013

Family Hike


Post was written a while ago... never posted until now...


A few months ago Spencer and I took the kids on a hike... let me just say that I need to get out of my house more often.  The beauty of the area made me feel guilty that I had not known - or ventured out to it more often.  I am lazy.  There is such astounding beauty around us, and we fail to see it.  How often we take it all for grated.  For lack of a better word it is just plain stupid of us.   

Now that Grey is getting a little older I am going to try and put my laziness aside and venture out into the surrounding areas more.  

Our kids LOVED it, we loved it... I need to remember this.  













5 comments:

shayna said...

I will never get over how beautiful you are. And Grey? I love him.

Eliza said...

yeah! Love seeing these beautiful faces I love.
xo.

Rachael said...

Okay seriously. You just made my day. I love photos of the people I love!!!

Shelly and Branson said...

Reagans shirt says it all :) Beautiful family Whit.

emily said...

such a pretty family.