Are you kidding me?!?
I was visiting with some friends this weekend, and was talking to one of them about fabric... I know riveting.
Anyway -
She had mentioned Japanese fabric... and that was all she had to say.
I was hesitant to "blog" this find... only b/c it had me salivating and wishing money grew on trees. And ... well, it had me feeling like I had to keep this secret. Then I realized if someone wanted to buy 18$ a yard fabric... then they should be able to. If you do, I am jealous at this moment.
Visit here
**Spencer was asking me if I was purchasing while I was browsing... he had his fingers crossed that my answer was no. I told him to be nice to me because my finger was trigger happy at that moment and who knows what could happen. (trigger happy = purchase happy).
Alas, SIGH no purchases were made this evening... but there is always tomorrow. Plus, for some reason my "basket" got emptied; I didn't notice until I went to go buy a few fabulous yards of fabric and it had all disappeared... conspiracy - I am starting to think that it might be. We will see.

2 comments:
Whitney,
Just catching up with everything on your blog! Love all the pics, especially your hair- you look amazing! Hope all is well with you in Cali- we still miss having you guys here in Michigan!
Cute! Thanks for sharing! I will have to remember that next time I do a kids room.
Post a Comment