Why I wanted to know how to upload videos off youtube...
Sooo... I was watching Oprah the other day, b/c Jennifer Aniston & Beyonce were on. So I tuned in and watched Jennifer first, to which I think something is different on her. She was not pretty (Pretty as in her friend's years) at all on Oprah... I am not sure if it was her lips or what. She may have had surgery???!? But something wasn't right. Or maybe it was the fact that I have never watched her in an interview... but that isn't it I watched her on friends for a good while... never this strange. Something just wasn't right.
Then we got to Beyonce.
Now, you have to know that I have never been a hard core Beyonce fan, actually I don't even own a CD of hers. I do however like some of her music, mainly to run/exercise to. But I sat and listened to her on Oprah and I really liked her. She was humble, modest and, beautiful - yes. Very private, which I like a lot. But then I looked up her new CD and saw this video, so I thought I would take a little peek... and seriously Beyonce is HOT. There ya go. That is why I wanted to post a video. Because, really, we all like to watch this stuff. (Or I do?)
The woman can move, and sing. She has this choreographed dance in this number that has some African moves mixed with some, I am guessing here, pop? I know that it is African. We saw some while in So. Africa a few years back.
Not to mention... look at what she is wearing... who wears this?! Spencer wishes. Ummm... maybe if I learn how to move like this I will make his wish come true - until then. Beyonce is what we will all get.
(Side note... while Spencer was on his mission and when coming home he was all about the African women and KNEW he was going to marry Beyonce.
He gets teased his fair share...
but it is still funny to talk to him about this.
He really was trying to figure out a plan to meet her and sweep her off her feet... good thing JZ moved in fast otherwise who knows?!? )
Enjoy the video... Hudson loves the dance video... not sure if that is a good thing.
Thanks Sandy for walking me through this, I need help.

9 comments:
Saturday Night Live did a spoof on this and it was HILARIOUS!
A few things:
1. Why don't their thighs jiggle when they move like that?! I wouldn't DARE!!!
2. Where can I get a butt like that?
3. You're right. She's pretty HOT.
HHHEY...I tivoed this Oprah. I thought the SAME thing about Jennifer. Its TOTALLY her lips...she got injections or something, her lip wouldn't even move when she talked. it was weird. Maybe she is trying to be like angelina?!?! And about Beyonce. I am sold on her. I LOVED her dress on Oprah! I can't view this video though?!?! Lame. Its probably my dumb computer at work, blocking it or something.
I'm with Hudson! I love it. She's amazing. And this is my new theme song!
So I just watched this Oprah today... Beyonce is super great. Don't you feel super awesome knowing how to do so many blog things now?? I wish I knew more. Anyhow... west elm is the store, you will love it! It opens in Dec. in Emeryville and we will have to go down there for dinner and shopping. In the meantime, check out westelm.com
That? I can do that.
KIDDING!
I agree with Alicia - why don't their thighs jiggle? JEALOUS! Perhaps you should learn the moves and give Spence a treat one day! Kidding again!! =)
Ok only sort of kidding!
This video makes me realize I need to do some booty exercises!! Although, I don't think it'll ever get up to my shoulder blades like hers is :-) Love those moves and I'm learning them as we speak - ha, ha!
This is the 4th time today that the kids and I have visited your blog to listen to this song :-)
i'm obsessed with beyonce. isn't she hot in this video?
Post a Comment