4.08.2009

See how I have grown....

There may be a limit to how much you want to look at my kids...  just saying... I might exceed it in the following.  (I couldn't decide on just a few... so I did a LOT of pictures of R.)


It is Reagan Day in our household.  

Cheers to ONE year.  

We love you Love Dove...  

This was her birth announcement


1st Doctor visit


You have adored your brother from the get-go.  


1st trip to S.F.


Making people buy headbands... 


Mommy got her camera... and it was glued to your face.



From here on out EVERYTHING went into your mouth.  


You have the most beautiful smile.  And you give it continuously.  


Swinging is one of your first loves.  
You get so excited you scream and get this belly giggle.
Love it.

You are a WONDERFUL eater.  Eating most anything we put in front of you.


Can a baby be stunning?  Ummm... yes.


Look at them rolls.  
One of the best parts... because I know they won't last for long.



What is Reagan up to these days??
* crawls and pulls herself up.
* is a good whiner
 *has the most perfect formed, dark eyebrows
*has no hair
*LOVES Hudson
*will pat you when you hold her, she pats Hudson when he is near
*Gives open mouth yummy kisses
*not a cuddle baby
*talks, talks, babbles, babbles
*is amazed by balloons (we have 52 in our house today for her)
*loves wagon rides
*when holding her she wants down, when down she wants up
*can't get enough strawberries
*doesn't like breakfast too much
*spits any kind of warm cereal out
*off the bottle
*loves her blanket, squeals when she sees it
*takes a pacifier
*will cry for the bath
*not a great sleeper - wants to be part of the party
*waves goodbye, and will say it if your lucky

*she can say:
daddy
mama
dog (oggie)
moo - for a cow
bark - for a dog

*will melt you with a simple smile and her 4 teeth
*loves to be outside - what kid doesn't??
*is a pretty happy and content babe.



**We are so happy she is our little woman... 
she is like having living sunshine in out home.**








3 comments:

Unknown said...

i love her so much! give her a hundred bday kisses for me!

Leisa Waldron said...

She is One?!?!?! Are you serious? I mean really, I swear I thought she was like 8 months or something. Time flies! She is beautiful Whit.

Alicia said...

Okay, so I have been trying to comment ever since you did this post, so hopefully it will let me today. I just have to say first that Reagan is so incredible. I just can't believe she is one--she is so adorable!!! Second, I am in lust--I mean love with her cupcake shirt. Please tell me you didn't make it because if you did, you are giving me a serious inferiority complex. Wow-did I spell that right? Anyways, super cute! Super fun! Happy Birthday Baby Girl!