A little gift from last Christmas
The other night, Hudson and I broke out the Christmas decorations. As I was unwrapping some of the ornaments I found {what I thought to be an ornament} a plastic target bag knotted really tight. Next to this bag was another target bag {not knotted} filled with fake snow. So I assumed it was "snow" as well. I kept poking it trying to figure out what it was.
I finally got the darn thing open and guess what little treat I found?! I flippin' dirty diaper from last christmas. EWWW. I died laughing. I must have changed Reagan as I was putting Christmas away last year and mistaken the bagged diaper as a wrapped ornament. Talk about a little surprise. Funny & nasty.

3 comments:
I'm dying laughing right now!! That is so funny!!
yummy!! almost as yummy as the pee in the water bottle...almost, but not quite :-)
lol, sorry I liked to our blog from Natalie Cherry's. That's like the funniest, grossest thing ever. HAHA!
Post a Comment