4.18.2010

Muir Woods

A few days before Easter my family {all of them} made their way up to visit us in all our "box glory".  It was a busy - but great.  

I still can't believe they all made it.

Paige and Rachael had stand-by tickets, and made it by the hair of their chins... on the second try.  Seriously.  

  • We did a little {enough} prom dress shopping for Sadie - but she was successful!
  • ate good food, ate food, ate food 
  • tried to stay dry in the rain {it rains every time they come}
  • visited some red woods - muir woods
  • detoured into the city... how did that happen?
  • had people sleeping anywhere and everywhere
  • R thought is was a party in her room every-night with the airo-bed.
  • Enjoyed a quick Easter morning with all of them... it was pre luck.

Pictures below are from Muir Woods.





{please forgive the white-out grossness all over myself [far right].  I sacrifice for others.  wink wink}


{My mom and I matched on purpose... we had it planned for weeks.  We're cool like that}





{This is stuck to her face, more than mine is stuck to me.  Does that make sense?  But it makes for some purtty pictures.}



Not bad.  Not bad.

 

This is what R did... cheese smile... and eat of course.

This is what H did... looked at the map at all times... and run and hide from us... 
makes for some interesting patience on my part.  







They LOVE their sandwiches.  They would eat it, maybe, for all meals.  
At least H would.
When I am away from my family I forget how much I miss them, until I am with them.   
Then they leave, life returns and I am left with a week ahead that will be filled with detoxing my children and myself.  
This visit was like a tease... next time COME LONGER!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I have made your banana bread at least once a week, yes I have. And you have to detox from us?!? Um other way around! :-)

next time we will stay longer. hey don't say it if you don't mean it! that was lots of people in your place at one time! haha you're such a trooper!

Shannon and Cameron said...

You guys all look very cute for going hiking. :)

Janelle said...

great pics! i love seeing all the Cleggs together! you guys are gorgeous (always have been!).

shayna said...

Next time your family comes, can I come? I can take all the pictures of your family, so you can all be in them. Your family is stunning.

Abbigail said...

What a beautiful time you must have had. I can't believe your whole family came to visit. That is so lucky!!!! The light was so stunning and the photos are breathtaking.
I am yet to visit muir woods but would love to.
Kisses to all.

Bek said...

whit, i think it's time you have another baby. beautiful people have a responsibility to produce as many beautiful offspring as possible. just a thought.

Katie said...

these pictures are gorgeous!! Did you take them all?? lovely.