9.15.2010

This handsome face just had his last "first day of pre-school".

{I am kind of excited to not have to pay for preschool after this year is done... seriously. I have a little break before I send the gal.}

Hudson seems to be really happy with his new class. He is now in the afternoons and with all the big kids {his age}. His teachers are very loving and love to teach - which is always a good thing.

And once he arrives at school he is happy to be there... getting him to school is another story. He keeps telling me "But mom, I am always going to jujitsu, school, speech... I never have time to stay home and have fun!!" I think I created a home-body this summer... which is good and bad. More bad than good at this point. But at least he loves to be home.

Here is to another year...

2 comments:

shayna said...

Oh I just love that handsome face.

Unknown said...

oh my is he not the cutest thing ever! Just a perfect face. Mom says "OOOOOOh he is getting so old!" I think she should have another baby don't you?!?! lol