Shower Shower Baby Shower
These two beauts gave me and little man Grey a WONDERFUL shower...
Rachael and Melissa
The decor... Melissa kept saying "Whitney you know I am not good at all the cute decorating stuff"... ummmm I beg to differ. Look how stinkin' cute it is... she needs to give herself more credit.
I couldn't believe she sat and folded all those paper fans to hang.
How do I have such good friends? No idea.
Seriously I hate being pregnant {like the end result}, but pregnancy I never want to do again. So the sign is fitting. Makes me laugh... the little "wagons" {again made by Melissa and Rachael} were the favors. So fitting.
These babies had me laughing the night before - pretty hard. At my sister Rachael's expense. These little babies are oreo dipped bliss. You have to freeze or refrigerate them for a bit before dipping them in melted chocolate. And Rach was having a little difficulty melting chocolate, not burning it. Hey it is hard to do!! And she looked like she wanted to throw something at my stove... I was dying. But let me just say, they were so worth it Rach... and they turned out beautiful. I now know how much you must love me. wink wink.
Then there was Miss Mandi, who of course was beyond helpful and lovely.
And just because I know she will hate it, but her sister will love it. {Here ya go Michelle!} Here are some pictures of Melissa Hot mama.
Thank you M, R and Man for throwing a shower and evening that was perfect.
Just wait until you all have your next {wait a while Rach :) },
I have all sorts of ideas for baby showers for you.
XOXOXO

4 comments:
you are cute... too cute.
i would do it all over again tomorrow as long as rachel promised to bring her balls... i still dream about them.
love you, love grey... love love love
Melissa is definitely hot!
mELISSA dreams about rachaels balls?!?! haha thats so funny. that turned out so cute! love the little wagon hand outs! very creative
Loooovvvve it!!! Thank you Whitney for the fabulous pictures. Melissa really is one hot mama! And so you are!
Post a Comment