Whirlwind of a couple weeks...
Let me be straight with you... I am not into blogging as of late. And I should be... I mean I have this precious new piece heaven waiting to be plastered all over this blog. But I just don't. I don't know what it is... but I really am not about anything on the computer. {I am sure that will change, give me some weeks} So please excuse the lack of posts that will be coming your way...
But before I go out of commission... I do have a few posts I need to do.
One being this:
The place I {we} live is amazing. It really is beautiful and well, beautiful.
Rach took this picture the other week... this is a random hill covered in bright yellow flowers. She hopped a fence {pressured my other sisters to do so - actually not much pressure was given} and took the following. {Nothing has been edited in all pictures in this post. Serious}
Rachael, Aarean - and baby Sage, Paige
My sisters {minus Sadie - who was missed!!!} came to visit. How I love them. How I miss them. And I really don't realize how much I miss them all until I have them in my grasp and then they disappear once more. Makes for a sad day when they all go home. Makes me all emotional, to say the least.
They flew in on a Thurs. And we just really did nothing. We stayed indoors because of the terrible weather, then ventured out to shop a little, eat a little... etc. Aarean and Paige were able to visit S.F. with my sister Rach being the host. She took them to her new Photography school, which I am so excited for her.
She is going to go far people. She is pretty darn amazing.
I am so grateful Aarean {Sage} and Paige could come out. How lucky I am to have them. They are amazing and I just feel lucky!! Talking about luck - I will admit that I have been lucky, as well, to have Rach with us for a few months. I have loved being with her and getting to know her even better. Lucky and blessed... to have all four of them as mine.
Rachael, Aarean, Paige and me
Paige, Me, Reagan, Rachael, Aarean and Sage
Do you think that this little Sage is loved... I mean really?
She is pretty adorable.
And just for good measure... here are two of my little old man Grey. He is such a love. constipated love, but a love non the less. Poor little thing.

3 comments:
i love all these beautiful clegg women!
I can't get enough of the beautiful women in your life. It's amazing.
Ryder was plugged too. He would go only once a week (at best)We seriously would have a littler party each time - It worked itself out at about 5 months and yesterday he went about 5 times I think. There. Now you know my kids pooping intinerary.
Good Luck. It is disturbing. But he is beautiful. So are the pics of your (also) beautiful self and sisters.
Post a Comment