Happy Mother's Day
This was the start to my Mother's Day... beautiful.
Got to take some pictures of my sweet little gal.
We are a month late in taking her 1 year pictures... but today was the day.
Who wouldn't be excited to be the mother of this child?
Hudson was up top irritated at his wet feet & eating candy...
he was just glad to not have the camera in his face.
In the above picture she was laughing at Spencer, whom was perfect in his role of jester.
She is becoming more in love with Spence each and every day... crawling all around looking for "da".
I would have gotten some shots with her standing, but we are on a hill with the flowers.
Actually at the end of taking pictures, she took a nose dive and rolled a few times...
got some dirt in her mouth and we were done.
I hope you all have an AMAZING Mother's Day.
And... to mama clegg and mama brinton - there are no words to express the amount of love we have for the both of you. Daily I think of how lucky both Spencer and I were/are to have been raised by you. Thank you for all you continue to do for us as individuals and as a family.
We love you!!

2 comments:
Oh my goodness! She is THE cutest thing ever! Love the pictures. And Colby just added that Hudson is "a little stud." :)
oh my my my i can't get enough!!!
Post a Comment