8.13.2009

To everyone who liked him...

Have you all read "US" weekly this week? Ahhh - I have.
Ya know I spend my time wisely around here...
Don't hate, because I know most of you do read this trash as well...

Ok -
I did like him... but something was not right. You know. Well... go ahead and pick up the US weekly and indulge yourself in why this man is a, what shall we call him... a pig. There are a lot of other words that would fit him just well... but I will assume that this is being read by my young friends, and so the words will be left out.

Just know that PIG and SCUM - BAG is putting it in nice terms.

So sad for Jillian.

This rant is all due to the cheatin' evidance in US weekly... so I guess if the article is legit, then I stand by my rant.

2 comments:

Jennifer Woodbury said...

I would never hate...I was just reading this at Barnes & Noble today while the kiddies were playing at the train table. I can't believe Jillian is sticking with this guy!

Kristin said...

i didn't watch the show but i'm not surprised