yay your photobucket pics are there! Okay so are you gonna show your fun trip?! Oh and I promise, once I get my computer with all my viruses off it I will design you something dandy! For the new fall season duh! :-) can't wait to see you!
I am a mama, a wife, a wannabe creative genius, a lover of food and cooking. My, un-proclaimed, goal this year is to start a life long friendship with my camera; we speak different languages at this point.
3 comments:
welcome back, love. i missed you.
yay your photobucket pics are there! Okay so are you gonna show your fun trip?! Oh and I promise, once I get my computer with all my viruses off it I will design you something dandy! For the new fall season duh! :-) can't wait to see you!
Oooh eee - jealous. Someday we need to go on a "appreciating the architecture" trip. So right up my alley. Love you pics. Love you.
Post a Comment