Temple Square is good for the soul
While in Utah, we went to SLC Temple Square.
We took H & R to hear the Tabernacle Choir sing, we thought we were going to miss it, but we made it just in time. The Tab was running later than usual since they had some guest singers from China. I loved it. Hudson was a little confused by some of the instruments, and plugged his ears some moments. He thought is was "ugly"! In those specific parts. I just laughed at him. Reagan, well she was a little loud and kept saying "YAAAAA", which would follow with a frustrated scream, so Spencer had to take her out.
Anyway - here are some pictures of the day.
Hudson listening to the choirs.
This made me all teary... the guests from China turned around at the end and the Mormon Tabernacle Choir sang to them "God be with you 'til we meet again". It was really touching.
R's "cheese" face.
Hello cute men.
When we first walked into this room, Hudson just looked at the statue of Christ. He sat there for a moment and then lost interest. But in that moment, it was tender.
I probably will never know what was running through H's head at this moment.
And although I am not sure what was on his mind, I do know that Hudson knows that our Father in Heaven loves him. I do know that we have taught him things of the gospel, and like all moms I wonder sometimes if Hudson is listening to anything.
Then I remember of how H sings about Him. How he talks of Him.
And in this quiet, and quick moment - it was watching him that made me realize that as young as Hudson is, he knows who Christ is.

4 comments:
Oh yeah, you're the world's most beautiful family. Hands down, no competition. You can quote me on that.
I LOVE those moments.
Cute! Love the pictures. Are you being sneaky and house hunting??? :)
whit, these pictures are beautiful. you have a gift, man!
Post a Comment