3.10.2010

Wanna buy a couch?!

Spencer and I love this beast of a couch.  It really is fantastic.  really.

It is HUGE, which was a "big deal" for us, considering Spencer is 8 feet tall.  {well something like that.}  WAY comfy.  Spencer calls it "satan"; it lures you in and you are done for.  Really nothing beats how comfy it is.  

You ask why we are moving on???  Welp, we found another couch and are moving... so we are changing decor {that is how I like to look at it} and going with the new.  {Nothing against you old friend.}  

Anyhow.  

Asking price 325$, but we are willing to negotiate... just ask.
Just thought I would throw it out there.

2 comments:

Caley said...

lol--- I have this couch! love it! so wont be buying yours sorry- but thought it was funny you have the same one!

April said...

Where are you guys moving? Hope all is well I love looking at your blog and great pics! Take care!