10.28.2007

Peanut Blossom Spider Cookies



I was making some cookies for a friend; and let's be honest they were for me too. The cookies just didn't look festive enough so I added some pipping to them and ta-da... spider legs. I know spiders usually have 8 legs, but these only had 6, there wasn't enough pipping to go around. This is because Hudson saw what I was doing and wanted to do his own, via the picture below. He was so meticulous in placing each one I cut for him... it was so fun to see him get creative. What was even better then what his cookie looked like, is that he was so PROUD of his cookie that he held it and walked around the house looking for Spencer and showing him a few times before setting the cookie down (that was a run-on sent., I know. Too lazy to go back and change it.) Good times, good times.

Hudson's masterpiece

No comments: