10.02.2007

The Adventures of Mr. H

(note: spencer has taken my camera with him to Utah and so has left me empty handed in the department of posting pictures... sorry - we will get them up and running when he gets back this weekened.)

Last night as I put Hudson in the bath, and after washing him down I walked out to get on the computer right outside the bathroom. (don't worry there is constant talking and noise... I know he is not drowning... when it gets quiet I check, or just talk to him, just FYI - for all you worrisome people). I usually let him "swim" in the bath until he wants out, which is about 10 min. He loves the bath and could get in and enjoy it three times a day if I let him. You give him some toy cars and animals and he is set. Who needs a pool?!?!?
Anyway - I know I have a little boy, and a somewhat mischievous one at that. So as I entered the bathroom I was stunned (but not surprised, if that makes sense) to see all my clean wash soaked in the bathtub with my son sitting on them. He was just smiling. Let me give you a little history in my laundry skills: or "space to do my laundry", when I hang dry my clothes, which is about 80% of my clothes, I have to hang dry them over the shower rail. It works out great and drys in hours... amazing. So, with that said I had about 8 items of clothing hanging, pretty high up, over the shower when Hudson got in the bath. Needless to say one pant leg was dangling a little low and when he pulled the rest came down with it.
So today I am re-doing my wash, some of it. And trying to clean up after the tornado that hits daily in my house, aka Hudson. He is one of a kind, and makes me laugh... I would never want anything else, except in those mili-seconds when coming upon floors covered in raisins, yogos, popcorn, and floating laundry. He is just what we ordered!

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Whitney,

I loved the story about Hudson! I so wish we could get our boys together! It sounds like we two boys that are a lot alike! Are you guys coming to Michigan anytime soon? We would love to see you! Talk to you soon!

Mandy

Anonymous said...

How classic! Too bad you didn't get a picture of it, too!

Steve and Amanda said...

Whitney- Trent decided that my stack of about 12 wash clothes of Camryn's needed to all come into the bath one day with him...I was so frustrated, but all the laundry...come on Hudson...give your mom a break!! Too cute. I wish you had a picture of it!

Abbigail said...

so funny! That little monky!