5.03.2008

Oh how I love thee ... Hebba

There are very few days in the past three years where I have felt completely legit with the way I look.   Some of these rare days are when for example I am walking and my stomach does not jiggle (remember I said "DAYS"), or I have a nice tan, or could be when my legs don't touch - I know ... we can label that one as "personal issues" - BUT come on... it is true.  When my thighs don't touch I am feelin' a little more fit and up to par.  



Again take note all of the above are - "rare occasions". 


 But one of the best things in life is having your hair cut and colored... or just cut.  There is nothing like coming out of a salon walking a little taller with a spring in your step - because you know that when you walk the hair is going to bounce and shine and just look better than it is going to until the next salon visit.  

So... today I visited my "hair wizard", as Mandi puts it, and have decided that today my love goes to Hebba.  Hebba is my fabulous "hair designer", if I am allowed to put it that way.  Like Mother Teresa, she can work miracles with her hands.  So... I heart Hebba.  


**Thank you Spenny B for watching both babes for me.  I love you.

5 comments:

The Max Family said...

Whitney:)

I have to agree after two babies and the last one a c section the weight is the hardest for me I walk every night and feel like my loss is at a snail pace,so when I go have my hair colored( as it went gray after the long NICU event with my first baby stress has a funny way of doing that!!!!) life is good for that moment in time I think to myself at least I dont have the grey hairs still to go with the after baby body!!!!

I have to see photos of the new doo! you have always been so naturally pretty our whole life so I am sure it looks awsome as always you do!!!!!I hope to see your mom and dad Jessica got permission to bless the baby in there ward on June 8th so we will be there for that!

Kelly Sims-Max

Mandy said...

Whitney,
How can you leave a post like that with no picture of your new hair do! Come on! Get Spencer to take one!

Mandi said...

I too love Hebba the magnificant! She is my hair yoda! You did look really cute on Saturday! So shiny, so sassy! Love you.

Jessica said...

Isn't it great to not be pregnant any more. I would much rather hold my baby in my arms than in my belly. Here's to feeling normal again and skinny clothes!!!

danielle said...

I have to agree with the above comment - It's pretty great being not pregnant. I loved every minute of it, don't get me wrong, but I definitely feel like part of the human race again so I know where you're coming from. However, you are flawless, so I don't really know what you're talking about! And, yes, how could you post such a thing without a picture? I'm hoping to get a new 'do' within the month... can't wait!!

~ Danielle

PS - When will Owen and Regan meet? They need a first date, then we can start planning the wedding... =)