Climb baby Climb
Spence is going to love me for this one... sorry babe.
Spencer was excited to try something new, even if it meant funneling all his energy, might and mind strength to not pee his pants. Spence is afraid of heights, deathly afraid... and LOOK he conquered those beauts (aka walls). He did have some nasty sweaty clothes, and hands... but really... I was just glad we didn't have to have a change of "pants" happen. haha.
It was a lot of fun. Thanks so much Waldrons, and a happy belated Birthday to Josh; again!!

4 comments:
Looks like fun! And seriously, I just have to laugh every time I see your cute girl wearing the same clothes as my Claire.
Love the close up bubs!
I was seriously impressed. It was so much fun to have you guys come, and I always love when you have Reagan so I can drool over her. She is just so adorable and squishy.
i love the butt shot. too funny.
Post a Comment