First of all... I was wrong about Hudson's clothes selection... the shorts were not bright red, they were blue (not sure where I got red from?). So... we are onto a matching start with H... at least he was all different shades of blue the day he chose to dress himself. See...
Sooooo what do you do on a "luke-warm" day in June?
Water balloons of course.
Hot, cold who cares - it's summer!
(this is H picking up the broken balloons... I have the fear of small balloons and children that put everything in their mouths... blame me?)
*Gotta love the "batman" cape... he wears this daily.

3 comments:
seriously, you're the best mom.
um can i eat them for dinner?!?! Hm, water balloons...good idea. I'll have to keep that in mind for the next time I am trying to keep joshie entertained! haha free and easy! :-)
Jack is so glad to be part of the cool group now. We call him "super Jack". A big fat thanks to you and your creativity, determination and willingness to spend time on something so fun (I've a lot to learn.:)
Post a Comment